Sunday, September 30, 2012

Japanese Garden Update


Stitched by: Meari
 
Years ago when I kitted up the Chateline Japanese Garden, I decided to go with the Victoria Clayton Hand-Dyed Silks. Vikki suggested the conversions and I went with it. I recently visited her website to order the colors I was low on and didn't see them. So, I emailed Vikki and found out that the colors I need have been discontinued! Yikes... I am enlisting the help of you, my devoted readers and vistors. Do any of you have some of her silks in your stash that you're not using and would be willing to trade or sell to me??

These are the colors I need:

(Photo clickable to enlarge)
 
Irish Moss
Lichen
Mint (or Lighest Mint)
Pine
Ocean
Walnut
 
If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment