Monday, February 27, 2012

Rachel S update--Summer Ball



This is my update on Summer Ball, by Sandy Littlejohns from Cross Stitch Collection. This has been a UFO for 5 and a half years. I am determined to make real progress this year. I worked on this for a week. When I picked up on Saturday, the men on the right just had shells of heads, and the center guy of the group wasn't there. I also filled in some more of the wall, and before I put this down, worked on the blue dress girl's dress. My plan is to do each page as a section instead of working from center out, because I keep putting this down from intimidation.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about intimidation, Rachel. Some projects can be overwhelming like that.

    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at yours makes me want to pull mine out and work on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone that is feeling intimidation you are really kicking this one's butt! Great job.

    ReplyDelete