Friday, December 30, 2011

Christine in California here

Hi Everyone! I'm really happy to join in on this challenge because I easily had 15 UFOs and I selected ones that I really would like to finish. My first UFO up will be a scissor fob from Blue Ribbon Designs Quilted Garden that I hope will be my first finish for this challenge. The rest are divided by seasons and range from the very small to one large. Here's my list as brief as possible and good luck to us all!

SB “Be My Valentine” (Feb), BRD "Quilted Garden" scissor fob (anytime), BRD “Blessed Beyond Measure” (anytime), LHN “Needle and Thread” (anytime), "Strawberry Pyn Pillow" from TFOS (anytime), SB “sweet land of liberty” (July), Tralala 'autome' (Fall), Winifred Witch" from M Designs, Prairie Schooler's "Rabbit" from Fall Fields (Fall), PS "Night Owl" (Fall), Knotted Tree Needleart “Peace” (Dec), "Tweet" Kit – JCS (Dec), Big Toe design “Hope” (Dec), Chessie & Me “Joy to Ewe” (Dec), Blackbird Designs “Tis the Season” from Joyoux Noel (Dec)

No comments:

Post a Comment