Saturday, December 31, 2011

TerriG's Final 2012 UFO List

After much debate and consideration, I think I've finally narrowed my list of UFOs I'd like to work on in 2012 down to 15. Actually, the list includes 14 UFOs and one WIP. I'll post a before picture when I begin working on each one. Here's my list ...

1) Noah's Promise (Shepherd's Bush)
2) It's Berry Time (Blackbird Designs)
3) Primitive Wizard of Oz (Midsummer Night Designs)
4) Quaker House (Blackbird Designs)
5) Polar Bear Snow Globe (Bent Creek)
6) Joyous Christmas (Shepherd's Bush)
7) Winter Row (Bent Creek)
8) Christmas Name Tree (M Designs)
9) Noah's Stocking (Carriage House Samplings)
10) Winter Wonderland (Blackbird Designs)
11) Snowflake Serenade (Country Cottage Needleworks)
12) Winter Band Sampler (Little House Needleworks)
13) It's Cold Outside (Blue Ribbon Designs)
14) Woodland Winter (Dimensions)
15) Snow Globe Mantle (Bent Creek) -- my only WIP in the list

Terri in Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment