Sunday, December 18, 2011

Update from Kelly S.


Okay, so my rotation went out the window weeks ago. But I did want to post progress on Treasure Dragon Stocking by HAED. I worked on it for about 10 hours yesterday. Page 9 is now completed (the toe) and I finished up 10 more rows across and started on the next 10 rows above. By midnight I had to stop, my eyes were starting to cross!!

So now I need to catch up on Heart Note Alley SAL for the Sticklounge Yahoo Group. I'm four parts behind. :(

And I've joined two more SAL's (I know I'm crazy!). In the Sampler World Group on Facebook we are doing Mary Wigham. The other one is called Sweet Flowers, which starts middle of January.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more progress pictures. I have recently discovered haed designs and have become completely addicted to their website.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Amanda! Every time I go the their website I find something else that I want!

    ReplyDelete