Monday, December 26, 2011

Vicky's UFOs

This is my first post. I was organizing and came across some UFOs. Here they are:

Dragon Dreams Magic Summer

LizzieKate ABC Lessons

Burilla Puurrfect Picture

I forgot the name, lol

I Love you beary much

Designs by Lisa Catsare like potato chips

Country Cottage Needleworks The Book Store

Bobbie G. Happily Ever

Mirabilia Enchanted Mermaid

Prarie Schooler Witches Go Riding

Lavender and Lace Fairy Dreams

Little House Needleworks The Chocolate Shoppe

Mill Hill Haunted Hotel

The Trilogy Patriotic Line Up

Little House Needleworks Pumpkin Hollow
I know I have a few more, but I will add them when I get back from Virginia.  Thank you Vickie for setting this up. I will finish 6 of my UFOs by December 31, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. You do wonderful. Work, if you add up all the hours you spent on all of these you most like would have at least one finished, but the fact remain not a whole lot of people can work one BAP without rotating around to others. So dont feel like a lone stranger I too have several. UFO wishing you luck on at least getting one done��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky L.,

    You are so close to finishing some of these@

    ReplyDelete