Thursday, December 29, 2011

My updated list

I am finally getting my updated list together for the challenge. I have plans on not starting anything new until the first three of these are done, as they are for someone else and I need to get them done as soon as possible.
1. Baby Sampler (started not much progress yet)- Debbee's Designs

2. Holy Night Christmas Stocking (about half finished)-Dimensions Kit

3. NutCracker Stocking (started not much progress yet) - can not remember designer (will update later)

4. Quaker Floral Puzzle (started about 1/2 finished)- Ink Circles

5. Luna Landra (started very little progress) - HAED (Wall)

6. Quaker Christmas Bell Pull (started little progress)- Do not remember designer (will update later)

I look forward to seeing everyone's progress on their ufo's this year.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment