Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Elaine H--Thanks!

Thanks for letting me join the UFO blog Vickie! I need this more than you can imagine! I have so many starts that I really just need to concentrate on and finish. I used to just stitch one thing at a time. Then I joined some Yahoo groups and heard people talking about working on several projects at once. "What's this I hear? I don't have to finish one before starting another?" Lightbulb moment! This was all new to me. Along with that of course, came the stash. Before, I didn't buy another chart/kit until I finished the one I had. Well, years passed and I got bad cases of startitis. Most of the time it was because I had something new and couldn't wait to start it. I will go through everything on Saturday and make my list. Yikes! I don't even want to think about it! Several years ago I took a pic of all my UFOs. They covered my bed.....Most of them are still UFOs. I think this will be the incentive I need. I'm happy to be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment