Monday, September 26, 2011

Wanda's UFOs

Thanks you Vickie for inviting me to empty my UFO basket. I can see that I am in good company! Here is my list - not as many as some of you appear to have, but some of mine are true BAP’s. The first one is technically not a UFO yet, as I do pull it out and work on it sometimes. But I’s like to finish it in 2012 and be able to move on to other things.

1. Chinese Money Men – kit I bought in China

2. “Evangeline” by Lavender and Lace. I started this for a SAL a long time ago

3. “Snow Fun” by Little River – a snowman angel chart, another SAL that got de-railed

4. “Why Hoard Gold” by Dragon Dreams – kitted up and barely started

5. “Gardens Galore Sampler” – a Cross Country Stitchin’ sampler that one of my sisters started and asked me to finish about 8 years ago. It was about half done. It was not my taste and I hated to work on it, so it is only about 60% done all these years later. But her house burned down and now I would like to finish it for her.

6. “Alaska” – one of the heart kits from Victoria’s Sampler. This was the second time I stitched it the chart and it would not take much to finish it.

7. “Garden House” by Dawna Barton – a watercolour-style piece on blush linen. I did not get a lot done on it before my first marriage broke up. I didn’t even recall starting it until I came across it a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment