1. Chinese Money Men – kit I bought in China
2. “Evangeline” by Lavender and Lace. I started this for a SAL a long time ago
3. “Snow Fun” by Little River – a snowman angel chart, another SAL that got de-railed
4. “Why Hoard Gold” by Dragon Dreams – kitted up and barely started
5. “Gardens Galore Sampler” – a Cross Country Stitchin’ sampler that one of my sisters started and asked me to finish about 8 years ago. It was about half done. It was not my taste and I hated to work on it, so it is only about 60% done all these years later. But her house burned down and now I would like to finish it for her.
6. “Alaska” – one of the heart kits from Victoria’s Sampler. This was the second time I stitched it the chart and it would not take much to finish it.
7. “Garden House” by Dawna Barton – a watercolour-style piece on blush linen. I did not get a lot done on it before my first marriage broke up. I didn’t even recall starting it until I came across it a couple of weeks ago.