Friday, September 23, 2011

Evi's Stash of UFOs

Vickie's idea sounds like a good way to keep on top of the multiple UFOs that are lurking in baskets and bags stashed in assorted corners of my home.  Some have been lazing in that condition for quite some time and need to be moved up and out!

This is my list featuring assorted xstitch and knitting projects in all stages of completion ... some with just a few stitches and others almost finished:

Snowman (for my daughter) - Stoney Creek
Celtic Band sampler
Mary Wigham sampler
Family Treasure band sampler - TIG
Chloe Jenkins Sampler 1814 - Scarlet Letter
Stickideen von der Wiehenburg spot sampler
Norfolk - gansey sweater
Cape Cod sweater
Beadwork cardigan
Fair Isle cardigan
Highland Triangle shawl
Gaia Shoulder Hug - scarf/shawl
assorted mittens and socks

My list of new projects waiting in the wings is twice as long.  In order to begin a new project, I will have to complete something on the above list.  Sigh.  I'd better get my needles moving ...

No comments:

Post a Comment