Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Housekeeping


HI everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the UFO encouragement and seeing all the progress everyone is making!!  I know I am!!

I have added several people since I updated the name list on the right. If you would like your name added to the right side please post here.  If you would like your name clickable to your email then please let me know here also.

If you have any suggestions for the blog, please email me or leave a comment.

Thanks!!!
Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Hi! We should make you a party for your work ;-D Please, can my name be clickable? And can you correct it? It's Mãe dA Rita (which means mother of that Rita and not of every one, a bit different...). Sorry for the Portuguese lesson! It's wonderful to see the ufo of so many people starting to grow! Keep up the great work, fellos of the ufo! MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Please Vickie..I would like my name on the side & also so I can see comments...
    thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete