Monday, January 2, 2012

My UFO's for 2012

Hi Folks --

I'm just sitting here wondering why it is that every year I make a lists of UFO's and every year I end up with very few of them finished. But here's my current list of UFO's
  • Sycamore quilt block - This is the model for my 2011 needlepoint club and should, I hope be finished today
  • Lighthouse Cube - Kathy Schenkel painted canvas
  • Bunny mini-sock - Designs by Petei painted canvas
  • Garden Path - Needle Delights charted canvas
  • Amazing Color - Needle Delights charted piece, almost halfway through
  • Maggie Co geometric 1 - I've been working on this one so long the canvas is soft and pulling away from the tape. I REALLY need to finish this
  • Maggie Co geometric 2 - I started this one when I couldn't find the one above after our move. If I get them both done I can start another one & get these turned into pillows.
  • St Jude - Happy Heart painted canvas
  • Nativity Backdrop - Needledeeva
  • Mod Sampler - original piece I did for my blog but never finished
  • Mini Sampler #1 - Laura Perin, I need to finish this so I can do the other two
  • Ehrman Cat - If my cats don't steal all the thread first
  • Mary figure - outline traced from a website
  • Dot's Mini-sock
  • IGC Gold Mini-sock
  • Chant Mini-sock - from The Studio, for my husband
  • Chant Stocking - from The Studio, for my husband
  • Amish quilt pillow - another one that's sat around for ages

If I finish six of these, I'll be a very happy camper.

Keep Stitching,
Janet (Napa Needlepoint)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some list! Wishing you much success on working on these on Tuesday. Which one will you finish next? Christina G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your progress on Amazing Color by Needle Delights- I have all the stuff for that and would love to start it- just need to finish a few things first. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see your back drop for the nativity. I have one in my stash, but looking for a second one. I do everything in 4's (four kids) and have only completed one so far.

    ReplyDelete