Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where to begin?

I am working on a sampler that I started at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve. I am nearly finished with it, and will start the UFO Challenge as soon as it is done. In the meantime, a comment that I left on Meari's blog really got me thinking about where to start the challenge. Should I start with the one most nearly finished? Should I start with the I like best? Should I start with the one that is nearly 15 years old and really belongs to my sister back East? :( Decisions, decisions. Will take some photos and upload on the weekend. Maybe, just maybe the sampler will be finished by then, too. Wanda in Edmonton

2 comments:

  1. I thought of you this morning when I posted an old quilt I worked on yesterday! I hope you have some suggestions when you see it! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started with the easiest to finish and will work from there based on preference. Anyway you go, it will be a good thing...maybe just give them each a number and pull a number of a hat and start on that one!

    ReplyDelete