Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Finish

I kind of feel like the end of the movie "Batteries Not Included" where the one little guy puts one little tile in place while the whole building remains in shambles! But I finished a baby quilt I started about 12 to 15 years ago! I also finished the linen skirt I was making. And decided to send the vest to my sister so she can turn it for me since that's the only think hanging me up. I finished knitting a cotton hooded baby bath blanket, too. And I decided that one of the beaded necklaces I've been moaning and groaning about will never be finished. I pulled it apart and am going to use the beads to make my sister an eye glass leash that she sorely needs and really wants.

By the end of this week I will have finished knitting a baby bunting for a grand niece who is to be born in the next couple weeks and get it and the other baby projects in the mail!

If you would like to see photos of what I've been up to, I just created a slideshow at my blackwork blog: http://blackworklessons.wordpress.com

Now I'm going to go cross a few things off my list!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Julie you have put me to shame on what you have accomplished!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly been very busy....great job on finishing the 12 year old baby blanket!

    ReplyDelete