Wednesday, January 25, 2012

UFOs completed!

I am probably not doing this right, but these are the UFOs I have finished this month. 2 more and I get to start a new project--woo hoo!

This is "Spring is Sprung," by Brightneedle. I had so few stitches in it that I couldn't figure out how to orient the fabric, so started over.

I am going to make this into a scissor fob.


This is "You Lucky Dog" by Just Another Button Company. It's been a UFO since 2008, I think. I need to put the buttons on, but the stitching is done.

This will be a banner for a good friend.

This is a SNN kit from 2006, I did very little of it before putting it aside, because I don't like the threads they used.

Going to another friend as a gift.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous finishes! The teapot is just adorable! The Just Another Button Company one will look fab with the buttons. The recipients will be very happy. Hugs - Chris G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishes look wonderful! I Love the little puppy!! He is just so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those a very nice finishes. You sure crossed a lot of them off in Month #1!

    ReplyDelete