Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shari's Intro & WIP'S/UFO'S

HAED: Little Drummer Boy

12 days of Christmas-Prairie Schooler..doing as ornaments days 1-3 are done.

Piece I rescued...LK Summer Alphabet

Novalee2 SAL...just waiting for the last part to finish!

House Mouse...Hot Fudge

Drawn Thread..Sampler Gameboard

an airplane for my husband...I MAY start this one over, so I can stitch it over 2.

A Quaker Christmas--Bygone Stitches

Monopoly Gameboard

Signs of Fall,,,from a magazine...shown
hello all,
I debated about joining in on any challenges this year, but decided that I wanted to give this one a go. Thanks Vickie for orgainizing it.
I do not have as many UFO'S or WIP's as I thought I had......only 10....and one of them technically isn't mine!! I rescued it from someone's sale page this past fall....but, I have included it, since it is started & I want it finished.
I will also be doing many, many new projects. I didn't sign up for the crazy challenge, but in a way, I will be doing that one on my own. I will also be doing an ornament each month, which I have done for several years in a row now.
You can see all of my work at my regular blog: www.sharissharings.blogspot.com
Here are my projects you will see my progress on:

2 comments:

  1. These are great projects...and if I may suggest, keep the airplane over one, it will look better against the sky. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari,

    I completed the Gameboard two years ago. It was a UFO for quite awhile. Make sure you have the corrections printed out. There are a number of them.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete