Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pam K Introduction & a wee bit of my UFO's

Hello!  I'm glad I found you guys!  I had just been thinking that it was well past time to do something with my UFO drawer (yes, a drawer...sigh) and there you all were.  It's always good to know you're not the only one, isn't it?  So...here is a hopefully manageable and doable group of UFO's that I plan to finally finish.  From left to right:

Brenda Franklin Designs - Brindle Greyhound  I started this shortly after we had to have our sweet girl who looked exactly like this put to sleep and it was just too hard to stitch on.  Several years have passed and I now believe I can finally finish it.

Cardan Antiques & Needlework - Lydia Metcalf   A mix of over one and over two stitching that I've enjoyed stitching.  Why a UFO then?  I dunno...kindly insert eye roll here.

Carriage House Samplings - Mrs. Pearson   This ended up a UFO because I stitched the interesting stuff first and was left with vast areas of blue and brown to stitch.  Sigh.

Cinnamon Heart Needleworks - Folk Art Strawberry   Such cuteness that's been in the UFO drawer for a few years.  Another case of vast areas of one color to stitch...

Couleur d'Etoile - Madison   I have 3 frames waiting for the last sampler to be stitched. Poor #3 has been ignored for at least a couple of years now.  That's just silly!

The Gathering Place - Angel's Flower   I see a pattern forming here and it's not a good one...stitch the fun parts first and then...

Goode Huswife - Ida Mae Crow   Why stitch only this cute girl's head and then relegate her to the UFO drawer?  Hmmmm, time for another eye roll.

Queenstown Sampler Designs - Picotees & Peacocks   I know the chart cover is here somewhere...I think...okay, I hope.
Wishing you all smoking needles and lots and lots of progress!  I'll be back with update pics of my own and to see yours too!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all your progress!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very different and wonderful collection of projects. I second Vickie!

    ReplyDelete