Saturday, January 28, 2012

MY Bad!!!

Way back in September 2011 I posted my Mega UFO list which was 57and is now 58 UFO's so sometime from then to now I picked up 1 more, lol.  I did stitch but not alot.  I became a Grandma twice within the last 6 months.  My daughter Kristina married and move to Virginia.  So my youngest daughter Ashley will be in college this year so I should be able to stitch alot more now.  I also decided to cut the list down to 15 and work on those until done and add 1 when I finish one.  We will see how that works : )
So here is my list....
1. Puppy Row by Design Works Debbie Cook
2. Cat Row by Design Works Debbie Cook
3. Angels on High Ornaments by Dimensions
4. Frisky Friends Tree Skirt by Dimensions
5. Spirit of Santa Ornaments by Dimensions
6. Snow Friend Ornament by Dimensions
7. Butterfly Afghan by Stoney Creek
8. Black Wolf by Kustom Krafts
9. Howling at the Moon by Kustom Krafts
10. Fire and Ice by Kustom Krafts
11. Autumn Gradeur by Kustom Krafts
12. Christmas Idyle by Stoney Creek
13. Dog Lovers Everywhere by The CrossStitcher
14. Christmas Cats Orn. by Vermillion Stitchery
15. Silent Night by Designs for the Needle
Lets see how I do this year : )

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some list! Sounds like you will be drinking lots of coffee (or tea)! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List!!!! You are going to have some sore fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Thats why I am here so all my fellow cross stitchers can push me along to a finish, lol

    ReplyDelete